The Terms and Conditions in relation to the online e-commerce service on the “groceryhuntt.com” set out below are applicable to the general Terms & Conditions. Each Term & Condition is applicable to and binding on you, or any of your activities on the groceryhuntt.com, even if such term or condition is not specifically reproduced herein below. The terms ‘Agreement’ or ‘T&Cs’ mentioned here includes the terms and conditions in relation to the groceryhuntt.com and other service-specific terms and conditions in relation to groceryhuntt.com
groceryhuntt.com is the provider of online service, where branded merchandises are displayed online by the various registered vendor (hereinafter called “Vendor ” or “ Vendors ”) for sale and you can purchase the same, subject to the Terms and Conditions in general.
The contract for sale is directly between the Vendor and you. groceryhuntt.com e-commerce provides the services of listing catalogues, pricing, shipping, etc. which is informational and it is up to you to follow it or not.
groceryhuntt.com has no control over:
(1) The existence, quality, safety or legality of items displayed in the store
(2) The accuracy of third party content or listings including that of registered Vendor
(3) The ability of vendor or sellers to sell items;
(d) The ability of buyers to pay for items.
groceryhuntt.com does not, at any point of time during any transaction between buyer and Vendor or seller, take the ownership of any of the goods offered by the Vendor or seller.
groceryhuntt.com e-commerce makes available a variety of branded products/ services offered by its Vendor partners. Purchase of such products will be subject to the terms of offer for sale, and such other additional terms, if any, as specified by the Vendor. Groceryuntt.com is a facilitator and does not take any legal responsibility for the authenticity or quality of such branded products/services and customers are encouraged to exercise prudence and diligence
1. groceryhuntt.com may offer delivery services through its logistics/courier partners as per e- commerce’s Terms &Conditions, which may be changed by groceryhuntt.com e-commerce without any notice to you.
2. groceryhuntt.com is not a warrantor of the products/ services being offered on the Platform by various Vendors. You understand that any issue or disputes regarding the warranty, guarantee, quality, and service will be addressed either by the manufacturer/ service provider or the Vendor and you agree to handle such issues and disputes directly between you and the Vendor/ manufacturer. All the products are governed by the terms of warranties provided by the respective Vendors/ manufacturer/ owners of brands/ sellers.
3. The price of products offered on the groceryhuntt.com is MRP, retail price, sale price, discounted price as offered by our Vendor partner. groceryhuntt.com e-commerce does not either directly or indirectly influence the price of the products offered by the Vendor partner.
4. groceryhuntt.com e-commerce is not liable for any manufacturing defect, faulty product received, warranty claims, after sales service for any of the products purchased on the groceryhuntt.com . groceryhuntt.com e-commerce is not linked with any warranty, guarantee, post-sale claims, genuineness of products or brand, as it is just a platform that facilitates sales for its Vendor partners. groceryhuntt.com e-commerce will make best efforts to assist customers in issue resolution including refund or arranging replacement but it will not bear the risk from the legal claims
a. Cancellation by groceryhuntt.com e-commerce:
There may be certain orders that groceryhuntt.com e-commerce’ Vendor partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you, non- availability of the delivery service in the address to which product is required to be shipped, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our Vendor partners,
Groceryhuntt.com will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card or bank account has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your credit card / bank account.
b. Cancellation by the customer:
In case of requests for order cancellations, groceryhuntt.com e-commerce reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever.
As part of usual business practice, if groceryhuntt.com e-commerce receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by groceryhuntt.com e- commerce, groceryhuntt.com e-commerce shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you instantly.
groceryhuntt.com e-commerce will not be able to cancel orders that have already been partially or fully processed. groceryhuntt.com e-commerce has the full right to decide whether an ord
er has been processed or not or whether an order has been partially or fully processed.
You agree not to dispute the decision made by groceryhuntt.com e- commerce and accept groceryhuntt.com e-commerce’s decision regarding the cancellation.
6. Delivery of the Product:
Your shipping address and pin code will be verified with the database of groceryhuntt.com e-commerce for delivery serviceability before you proceed to pay for your purchase. In the event your order is not serviceable by our logistics partners or the Vendor or the area is not covered, we would request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our partner/Vendors delivery list.
In case there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by groceryhuntt.com e-commerce, in such cases groceryhuntt.com e-commerce will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product.
Products shall be delivered by the Courier Partner at the address given by the customer while making the purchase and groceryhuntt.com e-commerce shall be not be held responsible in case the address shared was incorrect.
7. Return Policy
a. In the event you receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, you are required to get in touch with the customer service team.
b. Upon receiving your complaint, groceryhuntt.com e-commerce shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint. If groceryhuntt.com platform e-commerce is convinced that the complaint is genuine, groceryhuntt.com platform e-commerce will inform the relevant Vendor of such complaint and request for a replacement.
However, in the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, other than not requesting the Vendor for a replacement, groceryhuntt.com e- commerce reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by groceryhuntt.com e- commerce in this regard.
Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered, groceryhuntt.com e-commerce requests you to refuse to accept delivery and inform groceryhuntt.com platform e-commerce at the earliest.
c. Perishable items cannot be returned and groceryhuntt.com is not responsible for this perishable items return
d. In order to return any products sold through the groceryhuntt.com Platform, you are required to comply with the following conditions:
i. For non-damaged/ non-defective product, you shall be allowed to return the product within the time frame displayed on groceryhuntt.com at the time of purchase;
ii. Please notify groceryhuntt.com e-commerce of receipt of damaged/ defective product within 48-hours of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 48-hours, groceryhuntt.com e-commerce/Vendor /manufacturer/service provider shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
iii. groceryhuntt.com e-commerce will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner.
iv. Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices, etc.;
v. groceryhuntt.com e-commerce offers hassle-free returns to simplify returns for buyers and sellers. The cost of return shipping for an item that is not properly described is the Vendor or seller’s responsibility.
vi. It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
vii. The returned products are subject to verification and checks by.com platform e-commerce in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return;
viii. In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by groceryhuntt.com e-commerce, the value of such product, as originally paid by you during acceptance of delivery of product or otherwise, as adjusted with any credits/discount/offers, will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment will credit your refunds directly into source of payment.
Refunds will be subject to the following:
a. Orders paid online will be refunded instantly through the groceryhuntt.com source of payment;
b. For Cash on Delivery payments also the amount will be refunded into your source of payment;
By accepting the groceryhuntt.com platform terms here and the T&Cs in general, you accept that groceryhuntt.com e-commerce may send the alerts to the mobile phone number/ email address provided by you at the time of registering for the groceryhuntt.com Service or to any such number/e-mail address replaced and informed by you subsequently.
8. Content: Content on the groceryhuntt.com is displayed on “As Is” basis, in the form received from the Vendors. While groceryhuntt.com e-commerce tries to offer reliable data, groceryhuntt.com e-commerce cannot promise that the catalogues will always be accurate and up-to- date, and you agree that you will not hold our catalogue providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in the catalogues. The catalogue may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials.
9. Limitation of liability and waiver: groceryhuntt.com e-commerce or its affiliates will not be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to:
(i) this Agreement/Terms &Conditions ;
(ii) the groceryhuntt.com service; or
(iii) your use or inability to use the groceryhuntt.com Services, the groceryhuntt.com or any reference sites/app/platform/service, even if groceryhuntt.com e-commerce or a groceryhuntt.com e-commerce authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
(iv) any other interactions with groceryhuntt.com e-commerce, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, beyond or in excess of the amount paid by you, if any, for using the portion of the Service giving rise to the cause of action, or beyond or in excess £100 (British Pounds one hundred only), whichever is less. You acknowledge and agree that groceryhuntt.com e-commerce has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into this Agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and groceryhuntt.com e-commerce, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and groceryhuntt.com e-commerce. Applicable law may not completely allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions will apply to you subject to applicable law. In such cases, groceryhuntt.com platform e-commerce’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall survive the termination of this Agreement, or the T&Cs
10. Dispute Resolution:
If any dispute, controversy or claim arises under this Agreement or in relation to any groceryhuntt.com Service , including any question regarding the existence, validity or termination of this Agreement or T&Cs (hereinafter Dispute), the parties shall use all reasonable endeavours to resolve such Dispute amicably. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute amicably within 30 days of the notice of such Dispute, groceryhuntt.com e- commerce may elect to resolve any Dispute by a binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, Such Dispute shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The Dispute shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator, appointed by groceryhuntt.com e-commerce in accordance with the Act.
The seat of the arbitration shall be London and the language of this arbitration shall be English. Either you or groceryhuntt.com e-commerce may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in London necessary to protect the rights or the property belonging to you or groceryhuntt.com e- commerce (or any of our agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration. Any arbitration shall be confidential, and neither you nor groceryhuntt.com e-commerce may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcing the arbitration award. All administrative fees and expenses of arbitration will be divided equally between you and groceryhuntt.com e-commerce. In all arbitrations, each party will bear the expense of its own lawyers and preparation. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement, the T&Cs or the Marketplace Terms.
11. Jurisdiction: Subject to the Dispute Resolution section above, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against groceryhuntt.com e-commerce must be resolved by a court having jurisdiction in London, England . You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within London , England , for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by England law.